Re: Sabre fails

    SG> I'm having a problem w/sabre.  When I try to run it, this
        SG> happens:

    MZ> Hmm, I've never seen this with Sabre.  It seems to be a problem when
        reading files.  If you don't have C/C++ libraries from Debian 2.1, could
        you mail me what versions of the libraries you are using?

        If anyone finds what the problem is in, please let me know.

        (Please mail me directly, I'm not subscribed on debian-user.)

Sorry about the delay in replying.  I just realized that my snazzy new exmh was being an idiot and attaching my hostname instead of my email address.

My system is pure potato w/kernel 2.2.5 and libc6 2.1.1-1.

Astra:/lib$ ls -a libc*
libc-2.1.1.so  libc.so.5.4.46
libc.so.5      libc.so.6

libc5-compat: