recipe for sweet potato Hawaii cane candy casserole

please read about recipe Im sorry for the interruption

 Hello I am really sorry for the interruption but My name is sandy Young and
I have a recipe for sweet potato Hawaii cane candy casserole. This recipe was
given to me by my great grandmother. ( she used to make it every time we would
go see her I loved it!) any ways let me get to the point my husband was layed
of 3 weeks ago and we dont have enough money to support are kids and us so I
thought mabey since the recipe is so good I might be able to do somthing with
it on the internet./ I really dont want to sell it because just the thought of
asking people to buy somthing from me really isn't right since I have wrote to
you not the other way around. I would like to ask you if you would care to donate
3 dollars for the recipe like I said Im not selling the recipe you can email
me at sweetpie@mailcity.com or at sweetoie@speedymail.com .  My home address
is

pleas send all donations to this address god bless
     sandy young
15425 n tatum blvd apt 203
phoenix az 85032    Thank you and may you have a wonderful day!!!

This message was sent to you by
Name: sandy
Email Address: sweetpie100@mailcity.com
IP Address: ts008d33.phx-az.concentric.net

Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
Find out more about this product and try it
for free at: http://www.group-mail.com/1