Socks

SEGYE YANG HAENG CO.,LTD.

Has been established in 1994 Korea to produce high
quality of socks and tights in Korea.

And also, we are exporting $4,000,000 annually for Japen, U.S.A and E.C market.
Even small quantities, we are willingly supply socks and tights with your logo image,
after reviewing our home page, please do not hesitate to send your requirements so
that we may show you our best service.

If you want more information, please visit our Homepage.
Address of our Homepage is as follows.

homepage: http://www.segyetrading.co.kr
TEL : #82-02-2202-3707
FAX : #82-02-2202-3709
E-mail : segye@segyetrading.co.kr

we look forward to receiving your good news in the near future.

                                                                faithfully yours