Re: Forcing password change for a user

George Bonser <grep@shorelink.com> writes:

Sorry to bug you again, but I am still looking for the password change
solution...

The .bash_profile solution works, but then if the user changes his default
shell from bash to smth else, I won't be able to force password change
anymore... Is there any file that gets called every time a user logs
in? Irrespective of which shell he is using? I could put there a call
for such a script, which would check for existance of .newuser file
etc...

Thanks!
--
Arcady Genkin
"I opened up my wallet, and it's full of blood..." - GsYDE