Re: Linux as NFS...

In foo.debian-user, you wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I was just wondering if there was a way to set Linux up as an NFS server
> without all the hassle of creating an exports file, etc. etc... Just one
> that I can install & go...???

How would you tell the server which directories to serve?

The exports file is already there.  Just type the name of the directory
you want to server in the file (one per line).  This is the minimum
that you have to do.

Next time you reboot (or just reread the config files) it will be running.

How much closer to install and go can you get?

-Mitch