Re: hda: irq timeout: status=0xd0 { Busy }

I just had a server lock up with the same messages on a slink (2.0.36 kernel) machine.
Well, ok just the first 2 messages. I came in this morning and the last two messages
on the console were:
hda: irq timeout: status=0xd0 { Busy }
hda: DMA disabled

I could still ping it, but that's all I could do.

We have 5 machines using the same hardware. Intel SE440BX-2 motherboard
(http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/se2/index.html), 384 megs of ram, 3com 905b
network cards, IBM -DTTA-371010 harddrive.

--
I have a great diet. You're allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with
naked fat people...