>From Mailer-Daemon@futurenet.co.za Wed Apr 28 13:49:14 1999

(List snipped ....)
From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@futurenet.co.za>
To: jhspies@futurenet.co.za
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:09:46 +0200

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients. The
following address(es) failed:

  vannieky@natalia.kzntl.gov.za:
    retry timeout exceeded

(Rest of list removed ...)

What is causing this problem?

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not
      sin against thee."          Psalm 119:11