Ftechmail query !

I have been playing around with Fetchmail just recently. And it is
working just fine etc.

However, I am wondering if it is possible to leave mail on the server
for XX amount of days before deleting it.

Ie, collect all NEW mail today, but don't delete if off the server for
another 2 days time. So when in two days time I connect again, the mail
is NOT fetched (old mail) but is deleted.

I have a situation where I sometimes access one POP mailbox from a CE
box and a mobile phone, but if the Linux box got there first (automated
dial ups) then I miss the mail.

Thanks in advance

--
Nidge Jones