Re: Somebody's scanning my ports or what?

hi,

i wantt to thanks you for this bunch of usefull things :)

i just found a free tool to minimize attack on a linux box...
logchecker, portsentry which deny automaticly suspected host, hostsentry
for watching login access...

http://www.psionic.com/abacus/

seems to be nice.

Benoit Joly