Re: Somebody's scanning my ports or what?

im getting this kind of things about 2 or 3 times a week...
with some netbus and bo try.

i sent lot of emails to their isp but still receive 2 or 3 attack per
week from other ips...

what should i do?, is there a way to protect me against this? currently i
have fakebo.

Benoit Joly