customising bounce messages with sendmail

hi,

there's a large chinese isp with a domain name similar to mine, 188.net.
consequently I get a lot of mail bounces.  I'd like to be able to
customise the message that sendmail sends back to them, adding a small
boilerplate like:  'my domain often gets confused with 188.net, maybe you
meant to send your mail there' or something.

does anyone have any pointers of the 'right' way to do this within the
framework of Debian's sendmail?

thanks in advance,

-thomas

please forgive my abrupt ending hre - but my conection is
xtrememleyyhiclmelyey      BAD hiccuppy etc must sign off -
EF D8 33 68 B3 E3 E9 D2  C1 3E 51 22 8A AA 7B 98 umbra (!)