Debian Official CD

Apologize for the cross post, but I figured there would be someone
on these lists that can answer this one....

Is the Debian/68K tree included on ANY CD set that claims to be an
"Official Debian CD" distribution, regardless of source?

I'm particularly interested in staying with the 2.0.xx series right
now, and I'd like to find a CD set so I can avoid all the ftp's to
get X going, etc.  I have several Mac's here running 2.0.36 successfully
and I'd like to try X on my Quad 650 for starters...

paul