Re: X server for W95

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Vaidhyanathan G Mayilrangam wrote:
>  I want to connect to my machine from office and am looking for a X server
>that will connect thru a proxy and preferably free. If anyone has any
>recommendations, please let me know

Look for a product called Exceed by HummingBird.

--

ernie  :^)

" My work...                               **                "
"    Seismic processing software          *II*      **       "
"                                    **  *IIII*    *II*      "
" My hobby...                          **      *  *    ***   "
"    Linux programming                          **           "