Re: How unstable is unstable?

I've been running unstable for several months and have never had a real
showstopper.  There are a few annoyances as gtk goes through different
versions (I've installed some of the gnome stuff which isn't even in
unstable yet), in that some apps stop working (mostly games).

The closest thing to a real problem I have had is that when I try to
start imagemagick, the keyboard and mouse lock up and I have to log in
from another computer on my lan in order to reboot (just killing the
processes doesn't help).

It is much less annoying than the Windows blue screens.

Bob