Re: Corel : GNOME vs KDE

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Philip Lehman wrote:

> How enlightening. KDE bashing is pretty trendy at the moment, isn't
> it?

i think it'll be nice to have the choice of either.  commercial adoption
of debian as a base can only lead to good things, i think (judging by what
corel's saying).

> Please, let's try to keep a reasonable noise-data ratio on this list
> ;)

sorry, i'm not helping much.

-t

please forgive my abrupt ending hre - but my conection is
xtrememleyyhiclmelyey      BAD hiccuppy etc must sign off -
EF D8 33 68 B3 E3 E9 D2  C1 3E 51 22 8A AA 7B 98 umbra (!)