Re: Potato

On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 11:01:25AM -0400, Madel, Kurt wrote:
> For those of you using Potato, I was wondering how unstable it is.  I have a
> Zip Plus drive and know that it is naturally supported by the 2.2.X  kernel,
> so would like to move to a 2.2.X distribution as soon as possible and would
> like to use Debian because I believe in freedom.
Potato has only been unstable for me once; and at that point I had upgraded
partialy.  I wouldn't trust my production web server to unstable; I'm
trusting my desktop box to it even as we speak.
The upgrade to 2.2 under potato was seemless; I just compiled and rebooted.

	-=- James Mastros
--
"My friend Data: You see the world with the wonder of a child, and that
makes you more human then any of us."