Re: LLS: Debian/Redhat Alliance

I seem to be creating some kind of technical problem because of the mail address 'Lyno Sullivan <lls@freedomain.org>' I am using.  Sorry for any inconvenience I might be causing.  I am trying to sort out what I am doing and how to remedy the situation.

Most assuredly this is not any official initiative.  This is merely my idea of something worth promoting.  I wanted to let folks know, before I actually proposed something seriously stupid.

I will hold off on further posting until I can figure out what I am doing wrong.