Re: input tk_Brief into Debian?

On Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 08:14:13AM +0200, Ralf Mueller wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Ralf,

> Do you want to put tk_Brief
> (http://krisralf.physik.uni-karlsruhe.de/tk_Brief/) into the
> Debian-Distribution?

Why not :) What is the license?

> It is a GUI for easily writing letters with LaTeX.

Cool!

> Can anyone help me making a .deb-package?

Contact me if you need help. I would offer to be the debian maintainer of the
package if you do not want to do that yourself. To be the official maintainer
you need to apply for becoming a developer.

You can find more on this at
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/developers-reference/.

It would be great to have yet another developer... :)

> Thank you very much.

No problem.

> Please write also to my email because I did not subscribe the mailing-list
> at the moment.

Done.

If you need direct contact, perhaps in german :), try the #debian.de channel
on ircnet for example.

You can also contact me at this address or torsten@pclab.ifg.uni-kiel.de.

cu
    Torsten