Re: Web Publishing Tools

emacs, xemacs, are the popular *nix tools.

I like webmaker; it is part of the KDE distribution (not the main
distribution) see www.kde.org.

vi, vim with color tags are also very popular.

if you like hotmetal, etc., you'll probably be most comfortable with
webmaker, again, see www.kde.org for the url to download, or see
news.freshmeat.org, appindex section, also there is linuxberg.net which
also has it in the X11 section of software under web tools (i think)...

NatePuri
Certified Law Student
& Debian GNU/Linux Monk
McGeorge School of Law