dselect madness w/enlightenment

I fired up dselect to get an updated list of packages tonight. I saw
several new Enlightenment themes in the list of new packages. Nothing else
caught my eye, so I proceeded. However, I was presented with a list of
dependency errors based on enlightenment, enlightenment-themes,
enlightenment-conf, and dox. I couldn't really find a problem, but dselect
repeatedley set enlightenment to "remove", as well as the associated
packages. I finally set them back to "install" so I wouldn't lose
Enlightenment, and then used the "Q" key. Is anyone else having problems?
Did I make a boo-boo by forcing the packages to be kept?

Thanks for any input!
Robbie