Re: mailing offline

On Mon, Apr 19, 1999 at 12:21:23PM +0200, Armin Wegner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	I use exim and mutt. I get my mail on demand with fetchmail.
> I'd like to send mails even when I'm offline. Is it possible to store those
> mails locally until I hookup to an ISP and having them send then?
>
> Armin

You shouldn't have to do anything special. Write your email and when
your ready to send it all, just connect to your provider. You can type
mailq to see if there is any mail not sent (as root), then as root you
can type runq to force it to be sent.

--
   Jim Foltz <aa204@acorn.net> <jfoltz@raex.com>
ACORN techie <http://www.acorn.net>