RE: Client side DHCP

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Bernard wrote:

> As far as I remember, version 0.70 (or so) is included in slink but does not
> support kernel 2.2. For kernel 2.2, you need version 1.3 (or so). This version
> can be found somewhere on the net (maybe you need to run alien to a redhat
> package).

You can get version 1.3 from potato. i haven't had any trouble with using
it. The only problem could be if it's compiled for the new glibc
version 2.1 and you still use the 2.0 from slink... i suppose the thing to
do there would be to get the source and recompile it for yourself. There's
a good readme in one of the pine packages on how to do so with the Debian
diffs and dsc files.