Pine Trouble

Hi,

I have been using pine for well over two months and an error such as
this hasn't occurred till today. I'm trying to compose a message by
typing 'C' or selecting the COMPOSE MESSAGE at the Pine main menu, but
pine just freezes there without doing anything...this also occurs when
trying to forward and reply to messages.

I have also tried sending messages with mutt but the same problem
occurs. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on? I appreciate any
help in this matter.

Sincerely,
Emil Soleyman-Zomalan