Re: ATI Xpert@Play 98 with Xwindows

Well, you should actually be able to just download the server binary from XFree and
install just that. You can get it here
ftp://ftp.xfree86.org/pub/XFree86/3.3.3.1/binaries/Linux-ix86-glibc/Servers/
(although I don't know which one you need, they're all in there). This should cause
too much trouble with the debian packages.