4CnmB AAA

I guess I'm done upgrading. When I run dselect using apt, I get the
following:

apt-get: error in loading shared libraries
libstdc++-libc6.0-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

update available list script returned error exit status 127.
Press RETURN to continue.

So if I try using ftp method, it hurls the following:

ou may have to use an authenticated FTP proxy in order to reach
the
FTP site:

Eg:  use auth proxy: y
              proxy: proxy.isp.com
      proxy account: root
     proxy password: ?

Enter ftp site [3m,                                                 4CnmB AAA
nmmmbbbu j bbbbbbbbbbucf xdwd
CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD nm
xxxxxxxgvvvvvvvvvvvn             mmmmmmmmm  cccfv vhhgg]:

please

--
Tim Thomas
Midcontinent Media IS