Re: WordPerfect for Linux installation problem...

The libraries Jan menionted (included at the end of this post) are the files
you need to make the install work.  You need the xlib, xpm, and licb5
installed.  The xlib and xpm need to be libc5 versions - you may already have
then libc6 versions installed as well.

-Jay