Re: X windows and ModeLines

1) You won't get anything out of the mouse wheel. Don't think anyone
wrote a special driver for it, so...

2) For the monitor, in XF86Setup you can enter the full range of
vertical and horizontal scan frequencies, for instance: 30-80 and
24-120.

3) Try and choose the card from the list within XF86Setup. If your card
has a virtual desktop feature like my ATI card, you can also set that up
within the X86config file in /etc (I asked a question about that myself,
and got the instructions how to do so, so let me know if you're stuck)

XF86Setup lets you choose colour depth as well.

HTH

David