Solved: Re: HELP! All SCSI, no is09660 fs

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Nathan E Norman wrote:

> Subject: Re: HELP!  All SCSI, no is09660 fs
>
> More to the point, you must set "Enable Native Language Support" to "Y".

Nathan

You put your finger on it.  I just did not believe it.
(Lack of understanding.) It was nevertheless quite
stupid not to go try this immediately.

Thanks and apologies to everyone who responded.

things your configure, if you do not answer the
questions Enable Natural language Support with 'y' you
dont see ios9660 filesystem.

Now: Please, someone explain why code pages are needed
for the iso9660 file system. This was not true for
kernels 2.0.27, and was added by kernel 2.0.34.

David Teague  dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux: Because the support is fast, accurate, useful.
		  Software should be stable.
		  Reboots are for kernel and hardware upgrades.