(Solution)Re: help me to undertand GMT time!!!!

*- On 18 Mar, Wayne Topa wrote about "Re: help me to undertand GMT time!!!!"

> Quoting Colin Telmer(telmerco@telmer.com):

>> > Midnight is 2400 hours.  After 24:00:00 it changes to 00:00:01
>> >
>> > I'm as authoritative on this subject as you are, so who's correct?
>>
>> Here's a solid source - from all the bad war movies I've seen over the
>> years, I have heard "0 hundred hours" but not "24 hundred hours":)
>>
>> If only I could finish my thesis with such rigour.
>>

> When I was in the Air Force I remember having to stand fire watch from 2400
> to 0400 hrs.  Now that was in fact real life, so YMMV.  :->

Sorry to bring up this tired old subject buty I saw a reference to
this FAQ and figured I would bring it up here.

http://www.boulder.nist.gov/timefreq/faq/faq.htm#14

I think the National Institute of Standards and Technology might know
what it is takling about.

--
Brian
							   - unknown