Re: Cheapbytes Debian 2.1

> Yes and the source for the kernel modules is missing. If you untar
> the kernel tar.gz in /usr/src the modules code is not there.

The 2.2.3 Kernel tarball is on the Source 2 CD. I just got the
patches for 2.2.4, and 2.2.5, and I've been running 2.2.5 for a
couple of days.

> Someone needs to get Cheapbytes to be more careful with Debian.
> Never the less, I did get it to work just fine, but its tricky.

I've been using their CDs for more than one year, and I've always
felt that they were fine. Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never had a
problem with their CDs.

Alexis Maldonado.