Re: help: php3

On Tue, Apr 13, 1999 at 04:09:21PM +0200, Khalid EZZARAOUI wrote:
> Hello,
>
> could someone help me to make php running on potato+apache+kernel2.0.36.
>
> I can't make a simple code writing a web page.
>
> I select the php module in apache, write a simple html page on my
> locahost and in netscape :
>         http://localhost/~user/php3_test.html
> but all my php code do nothing.

Find the phtml defines in httpd.conf and uncomment them, then rename
the page with a .phtml extension. If you want the server to parse all
html pages (not recommended), then change phtml to html in httpd.conf.

OpenLDAP Core - bcollins@openldap.org                 bcollins@debian.org
UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems         The Choice of the GNU Generation