Re: hayes optima 14400+fax 144

cailo aluma teran wrote:

>  my hayes optima 14444+fax144 have a conection problem because my disk
> drives is damaged and my windows 98 no repor this drives.I need
> help.Thank for your information.I live IN Colombia .

I'm not sure what you're asking. This list is concerned with Debian
Linux, and has nothing to do with Windows98. However, if you're asking
about a Debian/modem issue, this is the right place, but you need to
give more detail about what you're asking.

However, if your disk is damaged physically, you probably simply need to
purchase a new drive and restore all your data from a backup (hopefully
you have one). If it's simply data corruption, it's been my experience
that the best thing to do with a corrupt Windows installation is to wipe
the drive and install a different operating system (eg Debian Linux), or
alternatively, if you HAVE to, reinstall Windows clean and all your apps
(restoring Windows from a backup is just asking for a continuation of
the same problems from last week).