Re: ATI RAGE IIC PCI

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Matus fantomas Uhlar wrote:

> -> > I tried to set up XFree for given card.
> -> > I even don't know what card should I define, the given card was not in any
> -> > list in docs... can some1 help me ?
> -> >
> -> > I think It's Mach64 chipset, true ?
> ->
> -> Yes, a Mach64 CT if I remember right.  I just pulled my Rage II out of my
> -> machine so I can't check for you, sorry.  You need xserver-mach64 for this
> -> one and when running xf86config, select "Accellerated servers" to use it.
> hmmm i tried more cards eetc; could you please try to send me your
> xfree86config ?

As I said, I've replaced my video card, so I don't see that helping,
though when I get home, I'll certainly mail it to you, if you like.  (at
work now).  Try configuring for the ATI 3D Expression (or Expression +)
anyway, an Expression of some sort.  They all had Rage II chipsets, and as
I recall, that's what I configured for... there should be tons of ATI
cards.

Good luck

-Dano