Re: ATI RAGE IIC PCI

-> > I tried to set up XFree for given card.
-> > I even don't know what card should I define, the given card was not in any
-> > list in docs... can some1 help me ?
-> >
-> > I think It's Mach64 chipset, true ?
->
-> What does /usr/X11R6/bin/SuperProbe says? The output from SuperProbe
-> might help you.

First video: Super-VGA
        Chipset: ATI (chipset unknown) (Port Probed)
                Signature data: 3a004756 (please report)
        Memory:  0 Kbytes
        RAMDAC:  Generic 8-bit pseudo-color DAC
                 (with 6-bit wide lookup tables (or in 6-bit mode))
        Attached graphics coprocessor:
                Chipset: ATI Mach64
                Memory:  16384 Kbytes

ehm. that's (as i said) ATI RAGE 2C with 4 megs of RAM and it seems now it's
not supported in XFree, right ?

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at Telenor Internet Kosice, Slovakia
 BIC coord for *.sk; admin of netlab.irc.sk; co-admin of irc.felk.cvut.cz