Creating Headers for Netscape Printouts

Hi all-

Does anyone know of any utilities that will allow one to place a
header/footer containing page information on printouts from Netscape?

I'd like to be able to place URL, date, and page information so I can
keep track of my printouts.

At first I thought that maybe stringing a bunch of commands together
would do the trick, but I'm strugling.

I thought that maybe I could set the print command like so:

   pr | lpr

which worked, but only printed html code. Then I thought about doing
this:

   pr | html2ps | lpr

and that worked too, but this time I got pages of postscript. I think
that I am pretty close to finding a solution, I'm just not doing
something write. Am I missing/mis-using a filter here?

TIA

--
                                         __   _
Mark Wagnon             Debian GNU/ -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____  __