Re: Windows NT && Samba

You don't need Samba if you just want to use a Linux Workstation to write
to an NT hard drive. You only need Samba if you want to allow Windows
read/write access on Linux.

To write from Linux to NT, install the smbfs package for kernel 2.0, or
smbfsx for 2.2. Then, build your kernel with either internal or modular
support for the smbfs filesystem.

To mount the NT share on Linux, use a command like

smbmount //NTMachine/Share /Linux_mount_point