Xfree86 and Hard drive disk space

Hi,

	I have seen a lot of messages lately on this list about the Xfree86
version 3.3.3.1 as being better because it seems to fix a lot of the bug in
the previous version.  I was wondering if Debian is looking to update their
Xfree86 debian package to this newer version, when I looked in potato it
doesn't look like that has been done.  Also, is there some kind of utility
on Debian that I could use to check my hard drive space?  I know about the
utilities to check my RAM but haven't been able to find anything about hard
drive.  Thanks for any help.

Shawn