junkbuster

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night/whichever all :-),

I just re-installed junkbuster and during the install/start-up it gave
this error. I've seen this error (shell-init:...) when a users
home/parent dir does not exist but I notice junkbuster is run by user
nobody and nobody's home dir is /tmp which does exist. Any ideas what the
problem could be?

Setting up junkbuster (2.0-4) ...
Starting filtering proxy server: junkbuster.

shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent
directories
[timberwolf:root:~$]> /usr/sbin/junkbuster: can't open logfile
'/etc/junkbuster/logfile': Permission denied

-Rob