Re: help : java, kde don't run

See http://egcs.cygnus.com. It's basically gcc, the next generation.

>     What have I to download to compile my kernel

Select "kernel-package", "make" and "bin86" in dselect, fetch a kernel
source tar.{gz,bz2} and read the documentation of kernel-package.

HTH,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would