Re: Setting the time and date is ?broken?

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> It's not just old PCs with discrete batteries -- I'm reasonably sure I've
> seen photos of new motherboards with these lately. I was a bit surprised
> myself. I think my ASUS Super7 board may even have one (but I don't have
> the case open to check presently).

yes -- i was mainly mentioning old because the batteries take quite a few
years to run out.

regards,

-thomas

please forgive my abrupt ending hre - but my conection is
xtrememleyyhiclmelyey      BAD hiccuppy etc must sign off -
EF D8 33 68 B3 E3 E9 D2  C1 3E 51 22 8A AA 7B 98 umbra (!)