Video Card Recommendation

Hi,
I've been asked at work to recommend a good PCI / AGP video card for a new linux machine they are going to set up. What seems to be working good for you guys. (Something less than a $120)

Thanks
-Nick M.

TELEPHONE / Fax    # 765-973-2895
Voice Mail + Fax       # 1-800-792-0279  pin # : 765-973-2923
VISIT MY HOMEPAGE AT :-  http://www.earlham.edu/~marouni

QUOTES
**God made pot.  Man made beer.  Who do you trust?
The Irish Times.  Washington, D.C.
**Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings,  they did it by killing all those who opposed them.
** I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.
**I'm not into working out.  My philosophy: No pain, no pain.
**Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
**"Tragedy is when I cut my finger,
        comedy is when you fall in an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks