Netscape 4.51 won't start

I just installed Debian 2.1, and the installation went smoothly up until
netscape.  If anyone has any advice, please tell me!  Here are the details:

I downloaded and extracted communicator-v451.x86-unknown-linux2.0.tar.gz
from ftp.netscape.com.  Next, I ran the ns-install script and installed it
to the default location. (/usr/local/netscape)

When I try to run netscape I get the following error:
/usr/local/netscape/netscape: can't load library 'libXt.so.6'

I have messed around with some stuff but I have no idea what to do now.  Can
anyone help me?

Thanks in advance
--Jason (jason@st-johns.crosswinds.net)