Re: [PPP] Mulitple userids at one ISP

> It seems to me that the current PPP initiation scripts do not allow one
> to maintain multiple accounts at one ISP for different users on the same
> dial-out machine. The only way I can think of doing it right now is to
> fake it by creating a separate 'provider' for each user even though the
> provider is the same.

> Is there another, cleaner way of doing what I need to?

There are quite a number of ways (none using pppconfig), but what strikes
you as unclean about the method you describe above?

> If there isnt, I feel irritated enough about this to put in some code to
> get this working the way I want. Please advise.

Do mean changes in pppconfig?  If so send me your ideas and I will consider
putting them in pppconfig 2.0 (which will be in perl, unlike 1.2 which is
in sh).
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)