what is "net-pf-19"?

I upgraded to poptato yesterday, and since then I've been getting the
message "modprobe: can't locate module net-pf-19" whenever the ifconfig
command is used.  Does anyone know what module that corresponds to?  I've
looked in all the usual places, and haven't been able to scrape up a
clue.

Since it doesn't seem to be hurting anything, I've disabled it for now
by adding "alias net-pf-19 off" to /etc/modutils/aliases... still, I'm
curious about what it was trying to load.

Thanx!