Samba + User level access control

Hi all

I'm trying to get User-level access control on a windows client machine working.
The client logs on to the NT domain fine, but when I right click on a resource,
click enable sharing and click Add I get: "You can not view a list of available
users at this time.". It's probably something very simple that's missing from
my server's smb.conf file. What I have:

---------
[global]
printing = bsd
printcap name = /etc/printcap
load printers = yes
guest account = ftp
invalid users = root
security = user

server string = %h server (Samba %v)
socket options = IPTOS_LOWDELAY TCP_NODELAY SO_SNDBUF=4096 SO_RCVBUF=4096
encrypt passwords = no
wins support = yes

os level = 0
domain master = yes
local master = yes
preferred master = yes
name resolve order = lmhosts host wins bcast
dns proxy = no
preserve case = yes
short preserve case = yes
unix password sync = false
passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
passwd chat = *New\spassword:* %n\n *Re-enter\snew\spassword:* %n\n *Password\schanged.* .

[... some shares ...]

TIA
--
Sarel Botha