fmirror problems

Hello,
    I'm having a real bear of a time with trying to mirror
ftp.us.debian.org using fmirror.  I know I have the config script set
up right, and when I run the command "fmirror -f
/etc/fmirror/debian.conf" from console everything looks good.  The
problem is after only a few hundred Kbytes of downloading it craps
out.  It doesn't kick me out to a command line, or show any error
messages, justs halts in its tracks.  It does this every time, even
though I've changed ftp sites
several times, and tried running it at different times during the
day. It even does this with my kernel.org mirror.  Does anybody know
why it randomly stops downloading?

    Thanks,
    C.Brown

 Chris Brown       cbrown@seitz.com         !!! HELP FIGHT SPAM !!!