Re: Enlightenment .15.x for Slink (and gnome panel problems)

Try using the command "ldd `which panel` ". This should tell
you which libraries that the panel are looking for. Personally,
I compiled GNOME from source, but used the configure command
'CFLAGS=-O2 ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/gnome" which enabled
optimizations without debugging information and put all of the
GNOME stuff in /usr/local/gnome/{bin,lib}. That way when GNOME
packages are released into potato, I can install them and
remove my /usr/local/gnome.
--
Stephen Pitts
smpitts@midsouth.rr.com