interesting error message

Good evening!,

      While installing Debian, I got the following error message, well,
pieces of it since it lasted all of a second before my machine rebooted but
this is what I could get: "The installation program is determining an
this? Well this is the rest of my problem, hopefully can further help. I
install debain once before (Slick 2.1) and it wasn't exactly the cleanest
install(as we say at work, what first setup of Linux is), so I decided to
reinstall it a little better this time. Does Debian throw anything in
certain nooks or crannies that can hamper a second install? Any help would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and thanks for the system...

		Jaysonsb@concentric.net
		Aleksandr1@rocketmail.com (Cyillic only)
		http://www.concentric.net/~jsbaird
		ICQ UIN: 19560609