REQUEST

Hello there!

After about 5 hours with Debian 2.0, trying to install it, 2 cans of coffe, about 10 broken pens and raw nerves, I decided to ask for help.
My problem is:
After starting dselect as / , it is asking for a "block device".
But it does NOT accept any HD!!!
PS:
The installation took place at /dev/hdc2 (whitch is not accepted too...)
After a wrong input at the dselect prompt, the system does not accept ^C to cancel, nor any other key!
I tried it with 5 different attempts to reinstall and so on, but the only thing working is the raw system, nothing mounted.
Please help, before I completely drive insane!!
m.nau@arcormail.de