dselect screwed up

I just did something really bad.  I somehow managed to convince
dselect that I want to uninstall pretty much all the packages on my
system.  I haven't actually told it to do this yet, but the command is
stored somewhere in its "memory".  In the select list, the following
appears for almost every package:

IOM
*--

I want it to be ***, just like it's supposed to, but I don't want to
have to go through every single package to change it.  Any clues as to
how I can just tell it to look at what's already installed and
preserve it?

Thanks,
    Max

--
The hopeful depend on a world without end
Whatever the hopeless may say